Experienced Representation In Complex Litigation
Paul Kratzig, University of Texas Law School graduate and owner of The Kratzig Law Firm in Corpus Christi, is a civil and corporate litigation attorney and criminal defense lawyer. He is known throughout the local legal community for his decades of experience and personalized representation of both individuals and businesses in complex, high-stakes cases.
Mr. Kratzig began his practice as a Special Attorney in the Organized Crime and Racketeering Section of the United States Department of Justice. Since leaving the Department of Justice, he has represented clients throughout Texas and other states.
Mr. Kratzig is committed to providing all clients with effective legal counsel. He listens to each client's unique concerns and goals before developing a meticulously tailored legal strategy. His primary areas of practice include:
- White collar crimes (e.g., business crimes, health care fraud, mail fraud, securities violations, tax prosecutions, and others)
- Environmental crimes (e.g., allegations of violations of MARPOL treaties and oil record book violations, pollution, toxic waste, and violations of the Endangered Species Act)
- Commercial litigation (e.g., contract disputes, partnership disputes, business torts and shareholder disputes)
- Oil and gas litigation (e.g., disputes involving joint operating agreements, landowners, drilling companies, lease disputes, easements, surface damage issues, bad faith drainage, blowout, and well control matters)
- General litigation (e.g., probate disputes, breach of fiduciary duty, deceptive trade practices, insurance claims, and construction disputes)
For many years, The Kratzig Law Firm has been committed to representing clients across the U.S. who have complex business and commercial litigation concerns in Texas. In complex criminal law cases, attorney Kratzig also receives referrals from other law firms throughout the State of Texas and other states.
To schedule a consultation, contact us at 361-888-5564.
Se habla español.